Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Home Sweet Home

So I have posted about all my activities and I must say I am a busy girl. Do you want to know how I know I am busy? I am sitting here all alone at home and I find the silence very odd and almost creepy. I haven't been home by myself in ages. I don't even know what to do with myself. At the exact same time, I crave this time. Yet, I don't know what to do with it? It doesn't seem to make since unless you are the busy type like me. So what better to do than blog. So I am sitting here, with my coat (well vest still on) and my cell phone near by - just in case a friend tries to call and I am blogging. What happened to me time? You know, I am enjoying the fact that no one is trying to call me yet at the same time the silence is so deafening that I wouldn't be sad if some one did. All these feelings are odd yet the tell me to take time alone.

Do you get enough alone time? What do you do with it - aside from blogging?

4 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I wish I got more alone time! But I love spending time with Mr. Guru. Enjoy yours!

Mrs. S. said...

I don't think I get quite enough alone time. There is always SOMETHING I feel that needs to be done. I guess that when I do have time I catch up on TV I missed, read a book, or sleep. There are probably a lot more things I would like to do though!

Unknown said...

Now I do get enough alone time, but I know that won't last. I love being alone. And when I was single, I got so used to my own company that I would crave it if I didn't get enough of it.

Megan said...

In the past I haven't enjoyed alone time but lately I have started liking it, I usually just catch up on past shows I missed, or read!