Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Calling all designers...

So I have been so inspired by all the blogs that I am reading that I know I want a new look and feel to by blog. Something to make it pop, and inspire readers. I want to give my blog a personality and look and feel that is consistent. I guess this is the marketer in me. Does anyone recommend a designer? I have seen links and badges from different designers out there and I am considering approaching someone. I am of course willing to pay for this design and negotiate a fee, because I know things that I am good at and I am willing to accept my weaknesses. I first would like to see if there are designers who find me? If you do think you are up for the challenge, please leave me a comment or contact me at marketinggurl@gmail.com

No comments: