Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Time to go to work but would rather be on the blogs all day...

Okay so I have been blogging on this blog for almost a week. A couple days. And I am loving it. I am meeting so many wonderful bloggers and sometimes I feel like I am reading my thoughts on their blog. Does anyone else have this happen? Crazy. Well, let me tell you...if I knew this would be so much fun I would have started a long time ago. I have seen other bloggers get mad, call people douche bags, run 1/2 marathons, steal, lose someone, be stalked, and much more daily fun. I really encourage anyone out there who has considered starting a personal blog to go for it. In the end you will read blogs from funny people, meet a good crowd, and get your thoughts out there in a meaningful (sometimes not) way.

No comments: