Friday, October 3, 2008
My first tag
I have been tagged for the first time ever. My tagger was the wonderful: Dugout Daisy. Thanks Daisy! The rules, 1. Link to the person who tagged you - done, go visit her wonderful blog 2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself. 3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. 4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Thanks DD, so here goes:
1. I was a gymnast for 14 years, and competed for 5 of those years. The last time I tried to do a handstand my arms slowly melted to the floor. It is really great that I didn't break my neck when I tried to do that.
2. I was a very big band nerd in high school. In fact, I was the head field commander for the band my senior year. This was the highlight of my time in high school. I led the band to the state band contest. In the 4 years I was in band we only went 2 times. I was proud to be the field commander that year.
3. I have never had cottage cheese. It looks and smells gross to me, and I can only imagine consistency. I will never try cottage cheese.
4. Well over half the rooms in my house are empty. My husband and I moved into our new house in April and we are not inclined to buy furniture until he gets a new car. We also do not want to settle on furniture we do not love.
5. I drink my coffee black. My husband loaded up with sugar and when he saw me drinking mine black he stopped because he didn't want me to have bigger coffee drinking balls.
6. I am afraid to be home alone. I have gotten full blown panic attacks being home alone, especially at night. I am aware that this is not okay and I am working through non-medicated forms of treatment for this issue. This fear is adult onset.
7. I am very dyslexic. It is something I work through everyday. I used to be ashamed about this but research has shown that people with dyslexia have high IQ's, so I am alright with it, and I will not let it hold me back.
Now for my tags....
2. Cayman's Girl
3. Caffeinate Me
4. Adventures In Grad School
5. A Journey to Forever
6. Life Happens
7. As You Wish