In no particular order...
1. Sundays - I really look forward to reading and writing on the blogs on Sunday. Normally, Sunday is a pretty quiet day for me and it is my favorite blog day of the week.
2. News Updates - Reading blogs keeps me updated on world and local happenings without the negativity of the nightly news. I hear news from real people in an understanding and compassionate way. It is all delivered when I am ready to read and listen.
3. Best Friends - Wow this is the most amazing part of reading and writing blogs. I have met all these virtual friends, and lately with vloging I see them talk and laugh and cry too.
4. Comments - What can I say? I love getting comments. It makes me realize that people are out there reading. I also like the different opinions and responses, and comments give me new ideas for more posts.
5. Commenting - Who doesn't have an opinion? Commenting is how I participate and tell other bloggers I hear them. I can comment that I am either understanding them or not. Commenting is how I make friends with bloggers and participate in conversation.
6. New Things - I learn about new things all the time on blogs. Like Etsy - I learned about Etsy on the blogs. And I learned all about Lilly P on the blogs too (those are some nice pricey clothes)
7. New Ideas - I get new ideas for fun things to try - like vloging, and new ways to think, and new post ideas by reading other blogs.
8. Relating - When you are feeling something, and you can't put it into words, someone else does it for you. It is great. It is wonderful to feel like you are reading from your own mind or person. It is great to be able to relate at such a deep level.
9. Emotional Outlet - Sometimes when you are mad or sad or extra happy, it helps to get it out there and share it. It helps to write it down. Who hasn't written a post that has been either saved as a draft or published with regret, or even happiness?
10. Distraction - The whole world of blogging is entertaining, it is reality yet not. It is a world of it's own and everyone needs that distraction from daily life now and then.