Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My First How-To

This post is how to do the scrolling badge display on my left side. I can't say the idea was mine, so first I am going to give credit where credit is due. I found it first on 365 Days of Being 30 and a Mommy so I need to give credit for it there. Also, read her blog! I am a big fan.

Moving on...so I went to the layout tab, added a widget and pasted the code in red into my widget (html/java script).

First Line: marquee direction="up" onmouseover="this.stop()" onmouseout="this.start()" scrollamount="8" loop="true" height="300" width="200"

- In here paste the sticker codes

Last Line: marquee

Tips: Don't forget to add the HTML brackets <> before the first line and after the last - I took them out for this how to because if I add them blogger renders the html instead of the text.

I hope this helps! Now I can check off my first how-to-do! If this is a good post you are more than welcome to pass it on and post on your blogs or point others here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Um, how much do I love you right now?! I've been wanting this on my blog for, oh...ever! :)

Thanks so much, hun!

xoxo